ROLAND 700 Evolution the new standard in press technology.
The legend has evolved.
The ROLAND 700 Evolution supersedes both the ROLAND 700 HS and the ROLAND 700 Direct Drive, on an all-new platform. Designed from the ground up and incorporating a sleek, futuristic look, the latest generation ROLAND 700 incorporates many new technological developments, aimed to give printers unprecedented levels of efficiency, productivity, operation and quality.
Among these new developments are a newly designed central console with touch-screen control, a new feeder pile transport that cuts down on waste, Manrolands’ new suction belt sheet handling technology for a more even pile contour, all-new dampening units in the press, bearings that significantly reduce vibration and, when used with the sophisticated software for practice-oriented roller washing cycles, further reduces downtime. The result is enhanced productivity and print quality alongside a further lowering of production costs.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Ergonomic operating user interface with touch-screens
- Direct Drive technology
- Total efficiency at 18,000 sph
- Optional 750 x 1,050 mm sheet size for maximum multiple-up images
- Feeder, delivery and dampening units specially designed for high-speed production
- Unique features include TripleFlow inking unit, intelligent speed compensation for inking and dampening units, effective anti-ghosting solutions