Manroland Nordic Sverige AB, the Swedish Market Organization of Manroland Sheetfed, is seeking a Sales Representative
You will play a key role in the future success and development of the Swedish region's business.
Applicants have a proven track record in sales, project and client account management. Experience of the printing sector is essential.
A team player, you should be able to develop effective, multi-level contacts within the client base and after the necessary training, demonstrate and present a thorough understanding of Manroland Sheetfed's product portfolio and its benefits.
The ideal candidate must possess strong commercial and negotiation skills as well as technical knowledge and be experienced in strategic account management and business development with the commitment and motivation to succeed in this growing market.
- For the unique Roland Evolution family: The Roland 700 and 900 Evolution
- For all other Manroland machinery business
- For the increase on our consumables business in the Swedish market
Experience of the Sales Representative
- Well knowledge in the graphic industry.
- Active long lasting customer relation.
- Good customer contacts in the consumables business on offset printing machines.
For more information or to send your CV (in the English language) please email Stefan Guba, Managing Director, Manroland Nordic Sverige AB.