The high output press for businesses where space is limited
Occupying the same space as a standard small-format press, the ROLAND 200 delivers twice the output.
When access permits, up to a five-color configuration of the press can be delivered fully assembled and ready to start production in the shortest possible timescales.
Measuring just 5.4 m x 2.9 m, the ROLAND 200 press can fit practically anywhere. This is the only press in its format class that can process substrates from 0.04 to 0.8 mm thick. And, with additional equipment for board, it delivers remarkably flat sheet travel.
Five or six printing units offer added value through inline finishing and coating as well as optional scoring and perforating.
- Lower space requirements and rapid installation
- RCI (Remote Controlled Inking) System and optional ColorPilot Smart System shortens make-ready times
- Double-diameter impression cylinders and transferters ensure gentle sheet travelling
- Impressive flexibility on substrates
- A variety of optional inline enhancements and individual solutions to help promote profitability