The world’s flattest sheet travel ensures the best results
The ROLAND 500 offers the world’s flattest sheet travel and even with substrates up to 1 mm thick and speeds of up to 18,000 sheets per hour it delivers outstanding printing quality.
Three different height settings for the transferter gripper bars allow sheets from 0.04 mm to 1 mm to be transported through the press gently and virtually contact-free over the air tracks.
With its ability to process a greater variety of substrate thicknesses, the ROLAND 500 can handle the work of two machines dedicated for paper and board respectively.
A wide range of optional Manroland applications including InlineCoater with automated plate tensioning, InlineFoiler and InlinePerfector allow for a wider range of jobs with higher quality finishes and enables print companies to position themselves at the top end of their market.
- Highest quality output through flat, gentle sheet travel
- Automated clamping and tensioning system for InlineCoater ensuring higher production efficiency
- Maximum speed of 18,000 sph further enhances production efficiency
- Highest levels of flexibility thanks to a substrate range of 0.04 mm to 1 mm
- A variety of optional inline functions to help print companies achieve optimum return on investment
|FEATURES AND BENEFITS|
|Highest quality output through flat, gentle sheet travel|
|Automated clamping and tensioning system for relief plates or coating blankets ensuring higher production efficiency|
|Maximum speed of 18,000 sph further enhances production efficiency|
|Highest levels of flexibility thanks to a substrate range of 0.04 mm to 1 mm|
|A variety of optional inline functions to help print companies achieve optimum return on investment|
|Format 0B Plus (590 x 740 mm)*|
16,000 sheets/h Max.
18,000 sheets/h Max.*
530 mm x 740 mm
590 mm x 740 mm*
520 mm x 740 mm
580 mm x 740 mm*
Substrate thickness range:
0.04 mm to 1.0 mm*