A true leader in the small format class
The ROLAND 50 offers simple operation, shorter make-ready times and higher production flexibility in the 36/52 format class.
Its unique substrate range, with thicknesses from 0.04 mm to 0.8 mm, offers printing companies the flexibility to expand into new markets.
With a pile height of 700 mm, the ROLAND 50 offers one of the highest deliveries in 36/52 format.
- Double diameter impression cylinders and transferters provide contact-free sheet travel
- Highly precise ink slides enable color to be accurately matched and reproduced
- Optional ROLAND SelectAntistatic efficiently eliminates static from difficult paper or foil
- PressManager smart for shorter make-ready times
- TelePresence to ensure maximum dependability, with Remote Diagnosis enabling service technicians to inspect the press from off-site locations