Manroland China's 'training school' well received
As a leading global manufacturer of sheetfed printing presses, technical training sessions are being held nationwide in China to help print companies boost productivity in today's competitive market.
The first event in Guangzhou proved to be very successful. Manroland welcomed more than 100 customers from local and surrounding areas. The
technical principles, press functions and the guidelines of
operation and maintenance explained by skilled Manroland Sheetfed
experts, allowed audiences to have a deeper understanding of the current
sheetfed offset printing process and more profound professional
Mr. Samuel Tam, General Manager of Sheetfed and Marketing at Manroland Greater China, attended the event and addressed a welcome speech, “At present, the Chinese printing industry is facing unprecedentedly fierce market competition. The continuous rise in cost leads to the continuous decline in profit. In addition, the requirements from the print buyers are increasingly demanding. All of these seriously threaten the sustainable profitability of printing companies. We strive to help customers achieve sustainable profitability and growth in a rapidly changing marketplace by a full series of innovative leading solutions and services."
The training sessions started with “Get to know the modern sheetfed offset printing press” introducing in detail the innovative features and value added solutions of the ROLAND 700 EVOLUTION.
Incorporating an award-winning design and many new technological developments and enhancements, the ROLAND EVOLUTION continues to provide printers with unprecedented levels of efficiency, productivity, operation and quality.
In response to market needs, Manroland Sheetfed has launched high-end customized models in its 3B format product portfolio known as the ROLAND 700 EVOLUTION Ultima®. The newly launched model meets customised requirements different to the standard printing and coating process. Rising costs and shorter lead time less processes with one pass at the composite stage. Manroland's OnePass© and inline technologies, offered with the ROLAND 700 EVOLUTION, ensure competitiveness and productivity are significantly improved.
What are the advantages of the ROLAND 700 EVOLUTION Ultima®?
Efficiency; enhancement due to one pass production; reduction of downstream equipment and personnel; shorter lead time for large scale; reduction of wasted sheets caused by multiple pulls from the machine; highest possible production speed and consistent product quality by reducing the number of stops; futureproof configurations for future development.
- ProServ 360° Performance all the necessary steps to keep productivity to a premium from detection to safety inspection
- Upgrade and ServiceKit a variety of transformation methods to further increase production efficiency and product values with futureproofed enhancements to the press.
- Original spare parts centralized inventories of original spare parts in held in Germany, Asia and the United States ensure spare parts are available all over the world in the shortest possible time.
- 24/7 TSC support service when printing production is interrupted by failure, it is possible to report the fault to Manroland Sheetfed service technicians any time by telephone or by pressing a button for immediate assistance
- Quick response service. Quick assistance for Manroland Sheetfed presses covering the whole ROLAND family. When message is received, the maintenance technician will perform a remote diagnosis in a timely manner and decide what measures to take. It is also possible to remotely carry out regular analysis of the printing system to identify weak points quickly before problems occur.
- Consultation service integrated with prepress and printnetwork. To support the printing companies through the consultation service with solutions to increase efficiency.
Manroland has spared no effort to invest in and improve the supply of printing consumables and materials, and is committed to provide comprehensive printing solutions to increase production efficiency for printers.
printcom® and Magicpix® are leading brands in printing supplies which are backed up by the Manroland Sheetfed Group. The company places emphasis on R&D, production, optimization and improvement of products.
The quality of Manroland printing materials lies in the fact that Manroland has a wealth of experience in printing machines, consumable products are absolutely safe and reliable and are compatible to the process; the products are strictly selected and tested by Manroland experts and cover the entire sheetfed offsets product range. With the concept of "green printing", products comply withinternational environmental protection certification standards.
Mr. Samuel Tam, General Manager of Sheetfed and Marketing at Manroland Greater China, delivered a welcome speech.
2018 Manroland Technical Training Session was held with great success at its first stop in Guangzhou, Southern China.
About Manroland Sheetfed
Manroland Sheetfed GmbH is a leading German producer of sheetfed offset litho printing presses. Founded in 1871, the company is one of the oldest producers of printing presses in the world. Today the company has its own subsidiaries in over 40 countries and is a global watchword for supreme quality and reliability. Manroland Sheetfed GmbH is a wholly owned subsidiary of the privately owned UK engineering group, Langley Holdings plc.