Enhance your Ink Fountain with our latest generation ServiceKit
Increases press performance and reliability. Preserves production quality.
The ink fountain is an important feature in any offset printing press. Designed and manufactured to the highest specification and precision, Manroland’s ink fountain enables the highest level of press performance to be achieved.
To guarantee operational performance it is important this precision is maintained until the end of the machine's life cycle.
Worn parts in the ink fountain prevent the ink from flowing cleanly. They also affect it’s ability to respond quickly and accurately to ink slide commands. Ink slide drives are constantly in motion and daily use gradually causes wear on moving parts. The ink slide tips consequently wear out and become dull which results in microscopic material breakouts causing ink flow fluctuations.
The solution: Manroland Ink Fountain ServiceKit
Consider the advantages:
New ink slide drives allow precise control of the ink slide tips. New sharp ink slide tips ensure even color flow. The machine responds faster to colour control commands, making it faster to achieve good colour, reducing waste and maintaining high performance.
What PrintServices can offer:
- Delivery of a complete Ink Fountain assembly
- All components for the Ink Fountain are new
- Latest generation and specification of Ink Fountain design and manufacture.
- Highest industry quality standard – Guaranteed
- Attractive ServiceKit pricing, including installation
- Equipment exchange credit also available
- Covered by OEM spare parts and services warranty
- Less machine downtime through fast replacement
- Reduction of unplanned machine downtime by proactive replacement of all wearing parts
- Exceptional value compared to cost of machine repair
- Improved operational PERFORMANCE
For further information please contact your local service partner.
Ink fountain roller
About Manroland Sheetfed
Manroland Sheetfed GmbH is a leading German producer of sheetfed offset litho printing presses. Founded in 1871, the company is one of the oldest producers of printing presses in the world. Today the company has its own subsidiaries in over 40 countries and is a global watchword for supreme quality and reliability. Manroland Sheetfed GmbH is a wholly owned subsidiary of the privately owned UK engineering group, Langley Holdings plc.