Enhance your Ink Fountain with our latest generation ServiceKit
Increase your press's performance with little outlay
The ink fountain is an important feature in any offset printing press. Designed and manufactured to the highest specification and precision in our Offenbach, Germany, factory, Manroland’s latest-generation ink fountain ensures even higher performance of your ROLAND press with very little outlay.
It is important precision is maintained until the end of the machine's life cycle. Worn parts in the ink fountain prevents ink from flowing cleanly and affects its ability to respond quickly and accurately to ink slide commands. As the ink slide drives are constantly moving, daily use gradually increases the wear on moving parts. Ink slide tips consequently wear out and become dull which results in microscopic material breakouts causing ink flow fluctuations.
The solution: Manroland Ink Fountain ServiceKit.
Consider the advantages:
- New ink slide drives allow precise control of the ink slide tips.
- New sharp ink slide tips ensure even colour flow.
- The machine responds faster to colour control commands, making it quicker to achieve good colour.
- Reduces waste
- Maintains high performance.
- Delivery of a complete Ink Fountain assembly
- All components for the Ink Fountain are new
- Only the latest generation and specification of Ink Fountain
- Highest industry quality standard – guaranteed
- Attractive ServiceKit pricing, including installation
- Equipment exchange credit also available
- Covered by OEM spare parts and service warranty
- Less machine downtime through fast replacement
- Reduction of unplanned machine downtime by proactive replacement of all wearing parts
- Exceptional value compared to cost of machine repair
- The performance of your press is improved
- All our parts are comprehensively tested and proven
- Installation by Manroland qualified service technicians
- Global sales & service network with 24/7 customer care.
About Manroland Sheetfed
Manroland Sheetfed GmbH is a leading German producer of sheetfed offset litho printing presses. Founded in 1871, the company is one of the oldest producers of printing presses in the world. Today the company has its own subsidiaries in over 40 countries and is a global watchword for supreme quality and reliability. Manroland Sheetfed GmbH is a wholly owned subsidiary of the privately owned UK engineering group, Langley Holdings plc.