IntegrationPilot upgrade gives even greater flexibility
Manroland Sheetfed's machine workflow-system, IntegrationPilot, is continuously being improved with the very latest features to assist printers achieve the highest productivity.
Now available to upgrade your existing IntegrationPilot is IntegrationPilot Update 2018-1 giving press operators even greater flexibility in controlling production lists, data management functions and job creation.
Make ready times can be reduced significantly by job preparation including ink pre-setting and IntegrationPilot creates the print job, including colour pre-setting from the CIP3 File sent from the prepress department. A well functioning system can reduce the make ready time by approximately 25%, and paper waste by 25% through colour pre-setting.
New features include:
New display of the production list with a print preview.
- Production lists of the individual presses now have a print-preview for a better overview and planning of the job/form-sequence.
New master data management functions
- Authorizations for master data maintenance can be assigned to specific persons.
- Support for M0 + M1 colour measuring printing-standards.
- CXF Interface for the import/export of colour nominal tables and target values in CXF format (ColorEXchangeFormat).
Fully automatic job creation with CIP3/PPF Hotfolder.
- Automatic job creation is now possible using information from the CIP3 filename in addition to data from within the CIP3 file header.
CIP3 file image preview.
- It is now possible to preview the CIP3 file image before processing the CIP3 file for better identification of the correct job file.
Windows 10 compatibility.
- Fully compatible with the latest Windows version.
Changeover to PostgresSQL
- The new Postgres database structure requires less maintenance, has better performance and a higher level security of your data.
The updated 2018-1 version is available for all existing IntegrationPilot systems delivered prior to December 2017.
For further information, please contact your local service partner.
About Manroland Sheetfed
Manroland Sheetfed GmbH is a leading German producer of sheetfed offset litho printing presses. Founded in 1871, the company is one of the oldest producers of printing presses in the world. Today the company has its own subsidiaries in over 40 countries and is a global watchword for supreme quality and reliability. Manroland Sheetfed GmbH is a wholly owned subsidiary of the privately owned UK engineering group, Langley Holdings plc.