ColorPilot and Inline Color – a smarter way to measure color
Once started, the motorised ColorPilot automatically scans the entire color control strip, sending desitometrical and colormetrical values to the control console, providing printers with all the information they need to control the system.
Inline ColorPilot’s automatic measuring process measures ink density at full production speed without the need to pull sheets out of the press – saving time, improving color stability and reducing wastage during make-ready and job changeover.
With proper optional supplements, ColorPilot and Inline ColorPilot can be equipped with these additional productivity features:
- okBalance® software to supplement proven solid ink density control of the ColorPilot system with gray balance control – ensuring highest possible stability during the run
- ProcessMonitor shows real-time analysis of every printed sheet according to ISO 12647-2. Density, colorimetric values, delta E deviation, dot gain, trapping and gray balance are evaluated and displayed graphically
- ROLAND InlineRegister enables a fully automated measurement and control of the register position. As register control takes place during color control, no additional time is needed for the make-ready process – a significant reduction in time and paper wastage
Special offer on ColorPilot/Inline ColorPilot products
Print buyers and their customers are now demanding standardised color. As a printer, your needs are unique so you must take care in choosing the color management that best suits your business needs.
With Manroland Sheetfed’s vast range of color management solutions, we would be pleased to visit you in person and tailor the ideal solution for your needs.
In the meantime, your local print-services consultant will visit you to offer you a free consultation. Call us or reply to this email to take advantage of this offer – which ends on September 30.
Terms and conditions
- Order intake must be received by September 30, 2014
- Manroland Sheetfed reserves the right to make final decision on the special incentive
Product specifications may be different with the descriptions in the script, for details please refer to the product datasheets.