printcom® inks provide brilliant results. Certified!
Print quality and the profitability of the printing process depend largely on choosing the right inks. printcom® offers inks for the widest variety of applications. What are the most important categories in the range?
- Highly scuff-resistant inks
- Low-misting inks for high-speed applications
- Perfecting inks
- UV inks for paper, carton and foils
- Universal ink series for standard applications
- Premium ink series for extraordinary quality requirements
- Poster inks with high lightfastness
Inks that set the standards. All our printing inks, apart from poster inks, comply with DIN ISO 2846-1. This means they conform to Process Standard Offset (PSO) and provide the best prerequisites for meeting the requirements of DIN ISO 12647-2, the industrial production standard for print products. In addition, all our printing inks are certified. They are print process-compliant in regard to:
- Start-up waste
- Density variations
- Tone value increase/color locus/tone value spread
- Process stability
- Alcohol-reduced or alcohol-free printing
printcom® inks: only selected after clear compatibility results. Manroland conducts intensive tests to develop high-quality and process-compatible printing inks. Firstly, quality benchmarks are set and the inks are tested based on these. The best inks are subjected to long-term tests where they must show what they are capable of under production conditions. This ensures that only printing inks that offer process stability and color fidelity are included in the printcom® range.